On-chain indicators focusing on Bitcoin's fair valuation and long-term holders' sentiment also raise its prospects of bottoming out.
GBBC CEO highlighted the need for women's representation on the crypto trading side and claimed “Bro culture” is prevalent in the trading ecosystem.
An uptick to two-week highs is on the cards but longer timeframes still trouble Bitcoin analysis.
The fourth day of WEF 2022 will see key people from the industry discuss the journey of crypto investors.
HitBTC plans to list Terra's brand new token LUNA on May 27 as the suspended Terra Classic blockchain is expected to revive as Terra 2.0.
The role will be tasked with raising awareness about Google Cloud’s Web3 initiatives in addition to eventually building customer demand for the related offerings.
Ethereum extended decline and tested the $1,920 support against the US Dollar. ETH is rising and might revisit the key $2,085 resistance zone. Ethereum remained stable above the key $1,920 support zone. The price is now trading above $2,000 and the 100 hourly simple moving average. There was a ...
In particular, ROAST has been posited as a signature standard that could work with, and improve, threshold signature schemes such as FROST (Flexible Round-Optimized Schnorr Threshold Signatures).
In the 2021 bull run, cryptocurrencies that played on the dog theme dominated the market. It all started on April 2nd, when Elon Musk tweeted “Dogecoin might be my fav cryptocurrency. It’s pretty cool.” In the weeks that followed, Dogecoin – cryptocurrency’s original meme – skyrocketed from a ...
Coworking space founder and billionaire Adam Neumann is trying his hand in the crypto space, raising $70 million for his blockchain-powered climate tech platform Flowcarbon.
Bitcoin remained strong above the $28,500 support against the US Dollar. BTC is rising, but it must clear $28,500 to move into a positive zone. Bitcoin started a fresh increase after it tested the $28,500 support zone. The price is now trading above the $29,500 level and the 100 hourly simple ...
The small satellite no bigger than a coffee mug is made from off-the-shelf parts and can be a tamperproof platform to secure blockchains and other Web3 protocols.
- Win $100,000
- Bitcoin price bottom signals flash as ‘fear and greed’ index matches March 2020 lows
- WEF 2022: Satoshi Nakamoto could be a woman, says Meta VP Nicola Mendelsohn
- Bitcoin ‘finally’ due for $32.8K as long-term BTC price metric flashes overvalued
- WEF 2022, May 25: Latest updates from the Cointelegraph Davos team
- Exchanges show initial support to Terra revival by listing new LUNA token
- Google seeks fresh talent to lead global Web3 team
- TA: Ethereum Forms Bullish Pattern But This Level Is Crucial
- Blockstream dreams up a whole new type of multisig called ROAST
- 5 Up-and-Coming DOGE Projects that Might be Worth Your Money
- WeWork founder reinvents himself with $70M crypto carbon credit platform