Bitcoin price started another increase above the $23,000 resistance. BTC is rising and the bulls might aim a test of the $25,000 resistance zone. Bitcoin is gaining pace above the $23,500 resistance zone. The price is trading above $23,000 and the 100 hourly simple moving average. There was a break ...
Australia’s financial regulator raised concerns about FTX Australia not long after it began operations in March 2022, according to documents.
The scammer referred to their pseudonym during a blockchain message argument which may have revealed their actual identity, according to CertiK.
Bitcoin's huge price surge in January has meant that 64% of Bitcoin investors are in profit, according to data from IntoTheBlock.
The high court will now decide whether to declare the 'crypto bill' unenforceable or to approve it with modifications.
Bitcoin bulls look to push BTC price to $24,000 and in doing so, LTC, AVAX, APT and FTM could extend their monthly gains.
Fantom (FTM) has been one of the best-performing tokens of 2023, pulling off a series of impressive gains in the last few weeks. Following the market crash in late 2022, FTM began the new year trading as low as $0.2007, representing a 94.19% decline from its all-time high value of $3.46. However, ...
The lending platform AAVE has been enjoying positive news lately. According to reports, AAVE has passed a governance proposal that would eradicate all bad debt it accumulated when Avraham Eisenberg, orchestrator of the Mango Markets exploit, targeted the platform’s Ethereum V2 liquidity pool back ...
SHIB token burn rates are seemingly rising on the Shiba Inu network. The current number of Shiba Inu burn trackers is quite surprising. However, data shows it is due to the degenerative performance of the SHIB burning machine. On-chain data shows that the SHIB burn rate observed a massive 1682.07% ...
Bitcoin bulls have everything to play for as the weekly and monthly closes decide what could be Bitcoin's best January in ten years.
The ‘Virtual Currency Tracking System’ will be used to monitor transaction history, extract information related to transactions and check the source of funds before and after remittance.
The Litecoin price has shown considerable recovery ever since it reached its bottom in December 2022. LTC secured almost 50% appreciation in January this year. Currently, however, the altcoin has witnessed a price pullback and is consolidating on its daily chart. Over the last 24 hours, the ...
- Win $100,000
- Bitcoin Price Resumes Uptrend as The Bulls Aim The Key $25K Barrier
- Aussie regulator flagged concerns about FTX months before collapse: Report
- Monkey Drainer-linked scammers possibly exposed after an on-chain quarrel
- Bitcoin stays out of fear for 11 straight days as price tips near 24K
- Panama’s Supreme Court to rule on cryptocurrency legislation
- LTC, AVAX, APT and FTM prepare to rally as Bitcoin price targets $24K
- Fantom (FTM) Gains 39% In 7 Days Following Its Integration With Axelar Network
- AAVE Seeks Proposal To Clear Itself Of Bad Debt – Can It Overcome These Obstacles?
- Shiba Inu Observes Highest Rise In Burn Rate – Is This Normal?
- Bitcoin eyes $25K as BTC price nears best weekly close in 5 months