This paper explains the work the PSR, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the payments industry have been doing in the past year to reduce the harm to consumers from authorised push payment (APP) scams – where people are tricked into sending money to a fraudster.
- Chatbot or Human? Combine Both to Achieve Customer Service Success
- Signature Bank Strengthens Its Service for Institutional Investors Through New Partnership
- MR18/1.4 – Our merchant survey questionnaire
- MR18/1.6 – Responses to our consultation on our proposed approach to the profitability analysis
- MR18/1.5 Responses to our consultation on the merchant survey questionnaire
- Shield Healthcare: Serving the Poor, Poorly