This paper explains the work the PSR, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the payments industry have been doing in the past year to reduce the harm to consumers from authorised push payment (APP) scams – where people are tricked into sending money to a fraudster.
- Resellers, It’s Not Too Late – Here’s How to Get a New Marketplace Up and Running for the Holidays
- Former White House CIO Theresa Payton: ‘There Are Grave Concerns About Election Interference’
- Ecommerce Foundation acquires Scamadviser
- What Can We Expect From AI?
- Another Milestone Achieved: Run Linux Apps on a Chromebook
- Four Banks Receive a Total of 6 Million Visits per Month to Branches