“Following the introduction of online and in-store payments, customers of the six partner banks will be able to make person-to-person money transfers by the summer. BNP Paribas launched the new ‘Paylib entre amis’ [Paylib between friends] service last Wednesday while Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, BPCE, Société Générale, Crédit Agricole and La Banque Postale will follow in […]
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole
- Contactless collection boxes deliver five-fold increase in donations for London charity