This infographic looks at the results of a survey, commissioned by Transaction Network Services, which explores the attitudes to and willingess of adults to make card payments at a variety of unattended terminals. Download now for insights including willingess to buy food and drink, clothing and electronics, as well as acceptance of a charge to make a card payment.
- Glance mobile payment choice for Canadian restaurateurs group
- Data Dive, Fall Chill Edition: Fraudsters, Sears And India’s Data Privacy Laws
- INVEX Links with Ondot on Instant Digital Credit Card in Mexico
- Sears Nixes Printed Holiday Catalog
- Unattended Battery Rentals Keep Mobile Phones Mobile
- eBay launches smartphone-selling program for consumers