GlobalOnePay, a division of Pivotal Payments offering global omnichannel payment processing technologies and merchant services, announced the release of its EMV-ready, mobile point-of-sale product, according to a press release.
GlobalOnePay Mobile is intended to deliver an enhanced experience for accepting credit and debit cards on the go and is available on iOS and Android.
GlobalOnePay Mobile features include:
- Support for chip-and-PIN, chip-and-signature, magstripe and manual card entry
- Connects via audio jack or wirelessly via Bluetooth, on iPhone and Android devices
- Ability to email or text receipts to cardholders
- Easily retrieve past receipts for reporting, tax filing or to resend to a customer
- Simple add-on to existing accounts for current clients
“GlobalOnePay’s products and services deliver a broad range of omni-channel payment capabilities. We continue to innovate, bringing to market new and better ways for merchants to accept payments online or in person,” Craig Ludwig, senior vice president and head of product for GlobalOnePay, said in the release.
Connected directly to GlobalOnePay’s proprietary gateway, GlobalOnePay Mobile also enables a full suite of online payment and security features including recurring and subscription billing, tokenization, a robust virtual terminal and integrated transaction reporting.