If you can’t see the PDF file, please review the PDF Here.
- When Consumers Dispute a Credit Card Transaction, Merchants Lose 4 Times or More:
- Win Hearts and Minds with Digital Payments: It’s not Always about the Technology
- BBVA Will Sell through Amazon. This Isn’t Open Banking.
- Uber and Postmates Sue California Over New Gig Economy Worker Law
- 2019 Developments Signal Big Moves for Digital Securities in 2020: 3 Predictions from the Experts
- Cash Back Is Still the Dominant Reward Program, but Others Are Gaining Popularity