Consumers are increasingly moving away from traditional forms of credit and towards alternative financing options like installments and buy now, pay later at the time of purchase. A less certain economic environment caused by COVID-19 will likely accelerate this trend. To help consumers navigate these shifts, merchants should explore alternative financing practices, including waterfall lending options at the point of sale. By offering waterfall lending, merchants will likely see a higher number of approvals, resulting in higher sales and more, happy customers.
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss:
– The current state of retail financing
– The top considerations both merchants and consumers have to make when considering alternative financing
– Waterfall lending and how it differs from current alternatives
– Michael Ferro, SVP, CEO of Vyze at Mastercard
– Brian Riley, Director, Credit Advisory Service at Mercator Advisory Group